1. Detailed description of goods and/or services BlocShop is a business in the Manufacturing and Retail industry that makes and provides ottoman sleeper couches for retail and wholesale.
2. Delivery policy Subject to availability and receipt of payment, requests will be processed within 12 days and delivery confirmed by way email.
3. Export restriction. The offering on this website is available to South African clients only.
4. Return and Refunds policy The provision of goods and services by BlocShop is subject to availability. In cases of unavailability, BlocShop will refund the client in full within 30 days. Cancellation of orders by the client will attract a 20 % administration fee. (If appropriate – provide details of your policy regarding damaged goods. Also mention guarantees, warranties, etc.)
6. Payment options accepted Payment may be made via Visa, MasterCard or by bank transfer into the BlocShop bank account, the details of which will be provided on request.
7. Card acquiring and security Card transactions will be acquired for BlocShop via PayGate (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for all South African Acquiring Banks. DPO PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no Card details are stored on the website. Users may go to www.paygate.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
8. Customer details separate from card details Customer details will be stored by BlocShop separately from card details which are entered by the client on DPO PayGate’s secure site. For more detail on DPO PayGate refer to www.paygate.co.za.
9. Merchant Outlet country and transaction currency The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
10. Responsibility BlocShop takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of goods and services sold on this website, customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.
11. Country of domicile This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and BlocShop chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature, 66 Albert Road, Woodstock, Cape Town.
12. Variation BlocShop may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
13. Company Information This website is run by Pure Comfort (Pty) LTD based in South Africa trading as BlocShop and with registration number 2015/260228/07 Ryan Buda (Owner)
14. BlocShop contact details Company Physical Address: 66 Albert Road, Woodstock, Cape Town Email: email@example.com Telephone: 087 820 4328